12.1.15

new year = new blog

Assalamu'alaikum sisters...
First in this my first blog occasion I would like to say 'Happy New Year 2015'. Maybe most of you now have some party or ceremony to celebrate the new year. But me n my family have no celebration for it. Why?because we feel have no special things to celebrate. it is just like a new day changes.
But today we have another celebration. yippy....now days is the birthday of my beloved rasulullah Muhammad SAW so in my husband's family we have some tradition. One of them is we have gift  to the children such as toys an chocolates.
Even though I'm not child anymore but I have gift request to my husband too.... before I did my request, he knows me so much.
He invited me to enjoy the tripoli all the day without aluma. So we go to souk tsalata. It is the biggest mall in tripoli. only there I can get coconut, egg noodles, soy beans for make "tempe"one of indonesian traditional snacks, soy ketchup, rice noodles, frozen fried chicken n fish n many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment